- A couple of Web Fonts font your displaying pleasure.
- A bit wider content area than normal Tumblr blogs.
- Tons of color customization.
- Optional header image and background image.
- Optional preamble before the header.
- Left or center justified header.
- Quotes really stand out, with the questions for Ask posts borrowing the style.
- Flash Free Photosets!
Fun technical things that happen:
- High resolution images, if turned on and available, will automatically replace smaller pictures and fill up the entire width possible.
- Video objects are made to fill up the entire width as well.
- The quote and answer blocks are all nifty CSS.
- Thanks to jQuery and the jCycle plugin (and Tumblr’s API) for the Flash-free Photoset posts (available whenever Tumblr’s API isn’t unavailable, in which case the theme falls back to Flash, although wider!).